We are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct patent searches and non patent literature searches for purpose of validity or invalidity
- Conduct research and recommendations for clients for purpose of freedom to operate, patentability and state-of-the-art
- Prepare search reports and provide consultation and advices for clients about validity or invalidity, freedom to operate, patentability and state-of-the-art
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor degree in science or technology, plus a master degree in intellectual property
- 2+ years of prior art search experience (patent and non-patent literatures) for search firms or law firms or corporations
- Knowledge of databases (CNIPA, CNKI, IPDL, NRI)
- Experience of prior art search (patent and non-patent literatures) for assessing validity /invalidity, freedom to operate, patentability and state-of-the-art
- English language fluency
- Good communication skills, self motivated
- Having Japanese or Chinese language skills is a plus
- Competitive compensation package: $42 to $45 / hour, for 30 to 35 hours per week.
- Working hours: 8:30 - 15:30
- You create and manage your own schedule
How to apply
Email your resume outlining your background, language skills, experience, and specialized area(s) along with a cover letter to info@ searchpriorart.com.
Please note only those who pass our preliminary screening will be contacted for a further trial test or interview.
No phone call please.